In J.A. Janor’s new thriller Man Overboard, two tech geniuses face off – one with the intent on saving lives, the other on ending them.
Cybersecurity expert Roger McGeary finally has his life back on track after struggling with depression. But when he falls from the balcony of his suite on an all-expense paid cruise, the police dismiss it as “death by misadventure”, a phrase leaving much to interpretation.
Unsatisfied, Roger’s hough-as-nails aunt, Julia Miller, is determined to find answers and closure. By contacting Roger’s childhood friend Stuart Ramey to help her sove the mystery of his fate, Julia sets up a collision course with a serial killer.
Stuart and his sidekick Cami Lee and journalist turned amateur sleuth Ali Reynolds put the full resources of cutting edge online security from High Noon Enterprises into learning the truth about Roger’s death.
April’s Calendar of Events
– “Reading to the Dogs” – for ages 5 through 12 will meet April 3rd from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Please call the library to register your child.
– Easter Party & Egg Hunt – for ages 0 – 12 will be held on April 8th at 11 a.m. Refreshments and fun for all! Please bring one dozen plastic eggs and a basket for your child. Please call by April 5th to register your child.
– American Girl Club will meet on April 13th from 4 to 5:30 p.m. They will be doing an Easter craft. This is for children ages 4 through 12. Refreshments and lots of fun!
– “Afternoon at the Movies” will be held on April 12th at 3 p.m. for all ages. Refreshments will be provided. (Movie to be announced.)
– Shopkins Club will meet on April 26th at 4 p.m. Crafts, refreshments and lots of fun for children ages 4 to 12.
Bestsellers available for checkout at this time include the following: “The Cutthroat” by Clive Cussler; “Dangerous Games” by Danielle Steel; “The Devil’s Triangle” by Catherine Coulter; “Without Warning” by Joel C. Rosenberg; “The Whistler” by John Grisham; “Small Great Things” by Jodi Picoult; and “Human’s, Bow Down” by James Patterson.
Regular library hours are Mondays from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesdays through Fridays from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday hours continue from 9 a.m. until noon.
Check us out on Facebook! If you have questions or need assistance, please call us at 304-592-1700.