McDonald’s is rolling out its Signature Crafted Recipes sandwiches, which feature premium ingredients and unique flavor combinations including Pico Guacamole, Sweet BBQ Bacon and Maple Bacon Dijon.
“We started with All Day Breakfast, updated our Chicken McNuggets, offered new Mac sandwich sizes for every occasion and now we’re introducing Signature Crafted Recipes because they are inspired by our customers,” said McDonald’s Chef Michael Haracz.
The new Signature Crafted Recipes sandwiches allow customers to satisfy their own unique tastes by offering three important choices.
- Customers can select a recipe of toppings:
- Pico Guacamole: Smooth and creamy meets chunky and spicy with white cheddar cheese, guacamole made with 100% Hass avocados, freshly prepared Pico de Gallo, crisp leaf lettuce and creamy buttermilk ranch sauce made with real buttermilk and sour cream blended with shallots, garlic and spices. Served with a fresh lime wedge.
- Sweet BBQ Bacon: Sweet BBQ meets savory, with grilled onions, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, creamy white cheddar, delicious BBQ sauce, all topped with golden crispy onions.
- Maple Bacon Dijon: A satisfying combination of sweet and savory, with grilled onions, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon with sweet maple seasoning, white cheddar, crisp leaf lettuce and a creamy Dijon sauce.
- Customers can choose a protein:
- 100% beef ¼ pound burger
- Buttermilk crispy chicken
- Artisan grilled chicken
- Customers can select a bun:
- Sesame seed bun
- Artisan roll
Signature Crafted Recipes are available for an average price of $4.99 – $5.19 at participating McDonald’s. From May 4–8, with the purchase of a Signature Crafted Recipes sandwich, customers will receive a free medium fry and soft drink at participating McDonald’s.
These new Signature Crafted Recipes selections are available at all local area McDonald’s establishments.